Notice Is hereby given of the Annual General Meeting of the Claremont Improvement District Company NPC (CIDC) that will take place on 9 November 2017 at 17h00 at the Park Inn by Radisson Hotel, 10 Hemlock Street, Newlands where the following items will be discussed.
All stakeholders are invited to a review of the year’s activities and planning for 2018/19.
Please click on links below to open documents:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting 2017 (002)
- Agenda 2017
- Director Nomination Form 2017
- Implementation Plan 1
- Implementation Plan 2
- Implementation Plan 3
- Implementation Plan 4..
- Implementation Plan 5..
- Membership List
- Proxy Form 2017
- AGM Minutes YE 30.06. 2016
- CIDC AFS 2017
- Claremont-Proposed-2018-19-budget (3)
- Claremont-Proposed-2018-19-budget (3).
- Claremont-Proposed-2018-19-budget (3)..
- CRBC AFS 2017
- Claremont Rd Bypass Co – Proposed 2018-19 budget (002)
- Claremont Rd Bypass Co – Proposed 2018-19 budget
- Claremont Rd Bypass Co – Proposed 2018-19 budget surplus utilisation
PRESENTATIONS FROM AGM 2017
- CIDC Chairman, David Stoll, address at AGM 2017: https://soundcloud.com/user-616588499/ds-chairmans-report-at-cidc-agm-2017
- CIDC Executive Manager, Abdul Kerbelker’s presentation: AGM 2017 Presentation
- Guest Speaker: Cllr Mark Kleinschmidt’s address:2017-11-07 Drought Water Crisis awareness Nov2017 Mark Kleischmidt