Stadium on Main will shortly commence on a substantial rebuilding and refurbishment project to convert the entire Upper Ground Floor from Retail to Office use, and renovate the Ground Floor and Lower Ground Floor retail areas. The project will include the following:
• New skylights and natural light cut outs to the Ground
• Full height perimeter office windows to be constructed
in the external wall of the Upper Ground Floor.
• Passenger lift extension to Ground Floor.
• Removal of Upper Ground Floor escalators and
replacement of Lower Ground Floor escalators.
• Complete strip out of current Upper Ground Floor
retail infrastructure and fit out to convert to 3,000m² of
premium office space.
• Complete upgrade of the Ground Floor retail area.
• Opening up of a new entrance on Lower Ground
Floor to the Public Transport Interchange.
The work will commence in January 2019 and final completion is scheduled during December 2019.
This project will substantially upgrade both the image of the current retail levels of Stadium on Main and its current offering.